Monday, March 26, 2007

Monologue

Maybe you will think that I am insane but I am not.
You can say whatever you want to say about me but I do not care.
You can think whatever you want to think about me but it will not matter.
I am no copycat.
I am my 'own' man.
I do not have to convince you that I am the be(a)st.
For I know that I am.
I do not believe in anything.
I am what I am.
I am the master of my fate and destiny.
How many times do I have to dare you people--
Come and get me?
Hehehehehehehehe...
Now, If I happen to cross your path one day.
Well, don't blame me if you get lucky.
For sure you will end up just like the rest- Dead.
I am as ordinary as you people are.
I am young and happy and having the time of my life.
I do what I do best and very good at it.
There is nothing wrong with me.
I neither smell burning rubbers nor hear voices.
The DSM- IV R Classification in Psychiatry does not fit me.
I am as healthy as can anyone be.
My shrink will better bet her life on
Because she is next on my list...
Now let him who has understanding reckon the number of the beast...

--For it is a human number...
It's number is ....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.