Saturday, October 28, 2006

Looking Back...

Hmmm.... they say that serial killers are made not born.

Well, here I am proving that it's the other way around.

You may not agree with me but it’s true.

As far as I can remember and that was a very long time ago, there’s always this weird and strange obsession to kill and kill and kill!

My first victim was our neighbor's pet dog- “Hunter” back when I was in the third grade.
It took me several days of planning until the day when I fed him a piece of meat I got from my mother's refrigerator laced with 2-4- D, a kind of poison used by rice farmers wherein I have access being the only son of the owner of the only store which deals in agriculture in our town and presto I got my first victim at age 9!

From then on I became the scourge of all the animals in our town. Whether it is a stray dog in the streets or a cat lazily napping on a neighbor’s porch or a friend’s exotic python, I got them all. It gave me the vile satisfaction seeing the owners of my "victims" perplexed and at a loss on what happened to their pets.

Not being caught, gave me the courage to become bolder and bolder until the time when I got tired of killing mere pets. This was around the time when I was in already in the 3rd year of high school where I promised myself that I have to kill a human being as a rite of passage to adulthood and that is on or before my graduation day from high school...

No comments: