Sunday, October 29, 2006

Who Am I?

I look into the mirror I couldn't help but notice the changes.
Who are you?
I am the Man.
A Goodfella.
No, I am Iago.
Whatever happened to the sweet and innocent one that once upon a time inhabits this body? Don't ask me for I don't know the answer.
Don't know. Ask somebody else. Ask the Dude on the streets.
Now I must admit that I am not the same person I used to be.
My life has been a rollercoaster ride through a kaleidoscope world since that fateful day in October eons ago when I finally decided to live out my dreams.
One day I am Dr. Jekyll. The next day I'm Mr. Hyde.
For a time I am the Man with the Iron Mask!
I am Dr. Scrooge. I am a creature from the dark abyss!
I dare you to ask my good friend Odin.
Am I your Prince Charming? Sir Galahad? Frankenstein!?
No, I am your typical boy next door.
Am I the Anti-Christ??
A Chameleon under the sun?

I am the man without a face.
I am the Menace!
The man from Ermita.
The Scourge of Manila.
I am the Tin Man.
I am the Iceman.
The man on the moon.
The fool on the hill.
The angel of death!
And NO one can escape my wrath!
I am an angel.
I am evil.
I am Lucifer, Nosferatu, Beelzebub rolled into one.
But
I come in peace.
And you can call me John.
I am the Son of Man!

So, who's the man in the mirror?

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefore I am.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you're a psychotic... =//